[dpdk-dev] Register for Userspace 2015

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.o'driscoll at intel.com
Mon Jul 27 16:49:02 CEST 2015

Those of you who have looked at the website for the event (https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/userspace2015) will have seen that we're planning to have 3 different types of presentations:

Standard presentation sessions:
- Scheduled for both Thursday and Friday mornings.
- Opportunity to present on a topic in detail.
- ~45 mins - 1 hour in duration, including time for questions.
- Requires preparation of slides.

Discussion/workshop sessions:
- Scheduled for Thursday afternoon
- No presentation, just a discussion amongst people interested in a topic.
- The plan is to run 3 topics in parallel, with people dividing based on the topic that they're most interested in.
- Each session will have a facilitator who will moderate the discussion to keep things moving.

Lightning Talks:
- Scheduled for Friday afternoon.
- Opportunity to give a quick overview of a topic that may be of interest to the community.
- 15 mins duration, including time for questions.
- Little preparation required. You can use a few slides if you wish, use a whiteboard, or just talk.

If you want to present, give a lightning talk, or have a suggestion for a topic for a workshop/discussion session, please let me know. We plan to finalise and publish the agenda by the end of August.

Tim