[dpdk-dev] ixgbe vPMD RX functions and buffer number minimum requirement

Zoltan Kiss zoltan.kiss at linaro.org
Wed Jul 29 11:40:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 28/07/15 01:10, Ananyev, Konstantin wrote:
> Hi Zoltan,

Ok, I'll give it a go.
Another question, regarding performance: what setup you used to show a
performance difference? I've tried to compare the vector function with
the normal bulk alloc with receiving a 10 Gbps stream of 64 bytes UDP
packets (and forward them out on the other port), but both yielded ~14
Mpps. I have a i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz, maybe I should limit the clock speed?

Regards,

Zoltan