[dpdk-dev] Multi-process model and mlx4 pmd

Olga Shern olgas at mellanox.com
Thu Jun 11 07:13:17 CEST 2015

Hi Bill,

Some clarification:

On Mellanox web we have released updated PMD that supports DPDK 1.7/1.8.

the primary and secondary multi-process model limitation is missing  in http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/nics/mlx4.html
just because we  forgot to mention it.

In general,  there is currently no mlx4 PMD that supports this feature, this is current limitation and we plan to add this feature in the future

Best Regards,
Olga