[dpdk-dev] Debugging SR-IOV related packet flow problem with DPDK

Anjali Kulkarni anjali at juniper.net
Tue Jun 16 14:33:48 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am observing that the SR-IOV enabled NIC does not increment any VF packet counters despite incoming packet flow. I have enabled some debug logs like CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_IXGBE_DEBUG_RX in config file.
Can someone point me to where these logs are being printed so I can try to figure out where packets are being dropped? Or how can I debug DPDK packet flow related issues (are there any stats I can look at)?

Thanks
Anjali