[dpdk-dev] tools brainstorming

Butler, Siobhan A siobhan.a.butler at intel.com
Fri Mar 20 16:07:29 CET 2015

This is a great list Thomas, totally agree with you we need some guidelines,
and some ways of automating basic checks to catch basic issues,
save time and traffic on the mailing list.

I propose we also add a bug tracking tool (e.g. Bugzilla or other).

And also a standalone page/document/archive of FAQ's.