[dpdk-dev] Interface name after bound to IGB

Shankari Vaidyalingam shankari.v2k6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:58:08 CET 2015

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the response.
I executed the L2fwd application by injecting packets from an external
source to the DPDK bound interface.
I was not able to see the stats getting incremented. I'm doing this testing
on a VM inside Oracle VirtualBox.
I've added 2 Bridged Adapters with the adapter type set to "Intel 82545 EM".
I have configured the huge page mappings, bound interface to IGB driver.
Still I'm facing this issue.
Can you pls let me know how to solve this.
It is for this reason I asked the packet capture.

Regards
Shankari.V