[dpdk-dev] Build failure in v2.0.0-rc3 with !CC_AVX2_SUPPORT

Seth Forshee seth.forshee at canonical.com
Tue Mar 31 17:27:17 CEST 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 02:59:36PM +0000, Ananyev, Konstantin wrote:

> [...]

This VM was set up with a script that just uses the qemu default CPU,
which is quite basic. Bumping it up to a core2 with SSE3 but not avx
does get the build working. So if that CPU lacks features required by
DPDK then I guess there's no problem, I just didn't know how to
interpret those build errors.

Thanks,
Seth