[dpdk-dev] GitHub sandbox for the DPDK community

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Tue May 5 20:30:48 CEST 2015

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 5, 2015, at 10:58 AM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 05, 2015 at 04:43:08PM +0000, Wiles, Keith wrote:
>>
>> Please take a breath and relax as we all want the best for DPDK

Hi John

I am sorry you see it this way as I stated in the email parts you snipped off, I was not trying do exactly what you accuse me of doing!

Thank you for comments which are non-productive in the bigger scope of this topic.

Not to sound condescending again, can you keep the rude comments and attitude out of the discussion.

Thank you
Keith