[dpdk-dev] dev at DPDK Hackathon Proposal

Vincent JARDIN vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Tue May 19 16:20:25 CEST 2015

On 19/05/2015 05:59, O'Driscoll, Tim wrote:
> a) Save the date. October 8th/9th, immediately after the European LinuxCon, in Dublin Ireland.
> b) Think about topics that you'd like to see covered. We'll solicit for inputs when the formal announcement is made, but it's good for people to begin thinking about this now.

Good idea, thanks for the reminders.

Some topics on top of my head:
   - community updates & workflow
   - status of PMDs: where are we comming from and where does it go
       -> should it converge with OS' drivers?
   - status of bifurcated drivers & security issues raised on netdev,
any alternative?
   - status of testing:
       -> dts
       -> smoking tests