[dpdk-dev] ACL Library Information Request

Ananyev, Konstantin konstantin.ananyev at intel.com
Fri Nov 13 14:48:42 CET 2015

Hi Jason,

You don't have to create a new context, but you'll need to:
delete all rules
repopulate context with rules you'd like to keep
build context.

Or as you said - just create new context, populate it, build, destroy old one.

>  Also, this is more of a confirmation, but RTE_ACL_MAX_FIELDS is defined as 64, so
> I assume that for ipv4 we can have a tuple that's larger than 5?

Yes, in theory up to 64 fields allowed, though on practice I never used more than 11 so far.
Konstantin