[dpdk-dev] Removing the figure and table lists from the documentation

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Mon Nov 16 14:47:07 CET 2015

Hi,

The figure and table lists in the documentation are out of date again because some images/tables have been added to the docs without updating the lists.

I could submit a patch to fix this but I would prefer to remove them since they are hard to maintain and not very useful.

If you are wondering about what I am referring to then that is probably a half vote in favour or removing them. See the end of the index sections of:

    http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/prog_guide/
    http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/sample_app_ug/index.html
    http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/nics/index.html

John