[dpdk-dev] Unlinking hugepage backing file after initialiation

shesha Sreenivasamurthy (shesha) shesha at cisco.com
Thu Oct 1 00:04:36 CEST 2015

My bad that I said its not working, apologies.

Isn’t it correct to say that single process application do not benefit from having backing files ? In that case can make this configurable by passing a command line argument that will either unlink or keep the backing files, defaulting it to keeping the backing files. Single process application to do not need these files around can pass additional param to unlink these files ?

--
- Thanks
char * (*shesha) (uint64_t cache, uint8_t F00D)