[dpdk-dev] DPDK Logo Release

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Fri Oct 2 10:50:25 CEST 2015

2015-10-01 15:28, St Leger, Jim:
> When can we expect the main website (including home page http://dpdk.org/) to be updated?

As there was no comment about the demo page, it is now applied to every pages.

> Have we opened up the website to allow the community to edit it? (I think this has been discussed in the past...)

Yes you're right, it has been discussed and planned.
The git tree will be published. Should it include the server config parts?
Should we open a new mailing-list to receive patches and discussions?

> Who owns website changes today?

As you know, it was created at 6WIND but there is no special reason
to not allow others to contribute.
The opening effort hasn't been done yet because there was no specific request
until recently and the email box admin at dpdk.org (advertised in the "about"
section) was almost empty.

Glad to see people interested in improving such things :)
Thanks Intel for the nice logo!
Do you have some insights about its signification to share?