[dpdk-dev] getting pointer for struct ixgbe_hw

Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) sbezverk at cisco.com
Mon Sep 21 16:11:44 CEST 2015

Hi Harry,

Thank you for your reply. The reason I was looking for specifically  ixgbe_hw because I needed access to ixgbe PF/VF mailbox facility. I am not sure if it is exposed via rte_eth api. Please advise.

Best regards

Serguei

Serguei Bezverkhi,
TECHNICAL LEADER.SERVICES
Global SP Services
sbezverk at cisco.com
Phone: +1 416 306 7312
Mobile: +1 514 234 7374

CCIE (R&S,SP,Sec) - #9527

Cisco.com

 Think before you print.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.