[dpdk-dev] Is there any example application to used DPDK packet distributor library?

Joongi Kim joongi at an.kaist.ac.kr
Wed Sep 30 09:04:20 CEST 2015

Hello,
DPDK already provides a number of example applications:
http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/examples
You may find my projects to be useful as well:
https://github.com/anlab-kaist/pspgen-dpdk &
https://github.com/anlab-kaist/NBA

ps. DPDK is not a packet "distributor" library but more close to "packet
I/O" library with a lot of utilities, as it not only does packet RX but
also packet TX. (the major usage pattern is to receive, process, and then
forward packets.)

Regards,
Joongi

2015년 9월 30일 (수) 오후 2:45, 최익성 <pnk003 at naver.com>님이 작성: