[dpdk-dev] Change new libraries to have dpdk_ prefix instead of rte_

Ananyev, Konstantin konstantin.ananyev at intel.com
Tue Apr 5 16:03:39 CEST 2016

I suppose it is a bit strange to have rte_ prefix for one set of libraries,
and dpdk_ prefix for others.
If we'd decide to change the prefix, then my vote would be to do
that for all dpdk libraries at once.
BTW, why do we need to change it at all?
'rte_' is probably not the best one, but at least it is well known/used.
Konstantin