[dpdk-dev] removing mbuf error flags

Don Provan dprovan at bivio.net
Sat Apr 30 03:41:19 CEST 2016

It's not broken, it just doesn't do anything. Yes, such a feature *has* to be explicitly requested by the application. By default, broken packets should not be delivered.

>I think we should not keep things half-done too long. It's confusing and useless as-is.

Fine with me. I don't see how it's confusing, but, from what you're saying, it is clearly useless. The only reason to keep it would be that if such a feature is added in the future, it could be added without changing the mbuf structure, but I don't know whether that's important.

-don provan
dprovan at bivio.net