[dpdk-dev] Announcement: Registration for DPDK Userspace Summit 2016 - Dublin Ireland IS NOW OPEN

Butler, Siobhan A siobhan.a.butler at intel.com
Mon Aug 8 12:35:23 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Congratulations on a successful DPDK 16.07 release! It is wonderful to see the community continue to grow and develop with each release.

Following the success of DPDK Userspace Summit last October in Dublin we are delighted to invite you back to Userspace Summit October 2016! The two day, developer centric event will be run in a similar format to last year (see www.dpdksummit.com<http://www.dpdksummit.com> for past agenda and videos) and we hope that we will have many returning guests and many new guests at this event. Registration is now open at www.dpdksummit.com<http://www.dpdksummit.com>, get you're registration in early as places are limited to maintain the discussion and collaboration at the event again this year. If you have topic ideas or would like to put yourself forward as a speaker please don't hesitate to contact me (siobhan.a.butler at intel.com<mailto:siobhan.a.butler at intel.com>) or Tim O'Driscoll (tim.odriscoll at intel.com<mailto:tim.odriscoll at intel.com>)
Can't wait to see you there!!