[dpdk-dev] Unable to start DPDK+Netshard

harshavardhan Reddy hvreddy1110 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:44:04 CEST 2016

Edit the /etc/default/grub file, and add the following to the
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX entry:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="hugepagesz=1G hugepages=<Number of hugepages required>
default_hugepagesz=1G"
There only you can mention cpu isolation also.

After modifying run

grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg

reboot system

Regards,