[dpdk-dev] [RFC] ethdev: abstraction layer for QoS hierarchical scheduler

Dumitrescu, Cristian cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com
Wed Dec 7 21:13:24 CET 2016

Thomas, sorry for not CC-ing you (as the librte_ether maintainer) when
the initial RFC was sent out, comments from you would be welcomed and
much appreciated as well!

Also same kind reminder for other people in the community as well.
(CC-ing just a few). Some of you have expressed interest in the past for
building an abstraction layer for QoS hierarchical scheduler, so here is the
RFC for it which we can evolve together. Let's make sure we build a robust
layer that fits well for all devices and vendors that are part of the DPDK
community!