[dpdk-dev] Cannot run DPDK applications in more than one Container simultaneously

Pushpasis Sarkar pushpasis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:01:51 CET 2016

Hi,

I have tried the stops mentioned in the mail thread below..

http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2014-July/004031.html

But I could not run the same applcation in two different containers. It
seems once I start the application on the first container, the /mnt/huge
filesystem cannot be locked from the second container.. until I stop the
app on the first one, and 'umount /mnt/dev' on it..  Kind of like seen in
the mail thread above..

Can anyone point to me any material on how to achieve the same?

Thanks in advance
-Pushpasis