[dpdk-dev] Splitting fast-path between two processes

Chae-yong Chong cychong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:25:40 CET 2016

Hi,

I think multi-process example is one of the easiest way for your purpose.
Though the legacy application should link with the DPDK library, the
legacy application just use the resources what your DPDK application
already setup. I think the ring and mbuf/mpool are everything the
legacy application have to aware.

Regards
Chaeyong

May the Fun with you.