[dpdk-dev] random pkt generator PMD

Arnon Warshavsky arnon at qwilt.com
Wed Jun 15 15:30:43 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Dumitrescu, Cristian <
cristian.dumitrescu at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

If you are after continuous traffic that varies all the time in high
performance rather than loop the same pcap over and over again,
check out  the T-Rex traffic generator which is an open source and dpdk
based.
https://trex-tgn.cisco.com/

/Arnon