[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] DPDK Summit China/Asia-Pacific 2016

O'Driscoll, Tim tim.odriscoll at intel.com
Fri Mar 4 15:35:51 CET 2016

We're delighted to announce that the first event in our DPDK Summit series for 2016, for the China/Asia-Pacific region, will be held on Wednesday May 18th at the Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel, Shanghai, China.

The DPDK community in the China/Asia-Pacific region will meet face-to-face at this event and continue a dialogue on the future direction of packet processing in a variety of industry segments including telecom, cloud, enterprise, security, financial services, and healthcare. A multitude of technical issues facing the DPDK community will be discussed, with opportunities to learn from peers, DPDK architects and developers. This event provides a platform for personal networking in the DPDK community making us a productive, cohesive, and lively open source community!

Presentations at the event will be delivered mostly in Mandarin, but real-time translation into English will be available.

You can register for the event at: https://dpdksummit.com/us/en/registration

To submit an abstract for a presentation at this event, please contact dpdk-china-event at intel.com.

Details of further events in the 2016 DPDK Summit series will follow later, but current plans include:

DPDK Summit USA: As discussed at one of our recent community calls, our aim is to hold this some time over the summer in the Bay Area. We're working with the Linux Foundation event planning team to identify possible dates and locations.

DPDK Userspace: Following the success of last year's event, we'll be holding this again in Dublin in October, probably on Oct 20th-21st.