[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] how to Read(Write) from(to) via lcores in dpdk regardless of NIC

Mahdi Moradmand Badie mahdi.mbadie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:15:15 CET 2016

Dear Hamed,

First of all thank you so much for your kindly reply,

It's the primary part of the big project, in order to be more familiar with
DPDK,
I have to implement the mentioned framework by use of DPDK,
And finally we wanna implement the cache locking approach (via help of
features like Cache Allocation Technology(CAT), Cache Monitoring Technology
(CMT)) in Xeon processor (my supervisor told me this simple exercise
will be helpful to do the final part) in such a way we could dedicate a
specific part of shared memory (L3) to each core which the other don't
access to it.
Obviously using of DPDK with Xeon which both are from "Intel", is
considered as strength point.

I hope this was more clear :)

--
M at hdi Mor at dm@nd B at die