[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-announce] DPDK 16.11 released

Xu, Qian Q qian.q.xu at intel.com
Thu Nov 17 04:51:21 CET 2016

It is good that RC1 on Jan.11th is a hard deadline. We also need ensure that RC1 is a complete package with all features. If RC1 is out but missing some big features, then the test results on RC1 vs RC2 may have big difference.
So, could we ensure that RC1 is a complete feature package, if any feature missing RC1, then we may postpone the feature to 17.05? Does it make sense?