[dpdk-dev] Getting corrupted ESP packet

Trahe, Fiona fiona.trahe at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 20:15:01 CEST 2016

Hi Pankaj,

I can't think of any way the QAT PMD could return a larger packet than it's been sent, can you provide some more details of your use-case please, e.g. which cipher algorithm, which auth algorithm are you using?
Are you using out-of-place or in-place? i.e. are the m_src and m_dst mbuf pointers in the rte_crypto_sym_op the same or different?
Can you try doing the same operation using the AESNI_MB PMD?

Regards,
Fiona