[dpdk-dev] Possible bug in mlx5_tx_burst_mpw?

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Fri Sep 16 09:57:47 CEST 2016

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed reply. This indeed sounds
reasonable to me. Users will need to take these special-cases into account
when predicting performance on their own anticipated workloads, which is a
bit tricky, but then that is life when dealing with complex new technology.
I am eager to see what new techniques come down the pipeline for
efficiently moving packets and descriptors across PCIe.

Thanks again for the detailed reply.

Cheers!
-Luke