[dpdk-dev] [PATCH v2 0/4] Ena PMD fixes
mw at semihalf.com
Mon Apr 10 16:28:07 CEST 2017
I sent second version of a patchset with various fixes for ena PMD.
All remarks after v1 review have been taken into account. Details
can be found in the changelog below.
We are looking forward to any comments or remarks.
v1 -> v2
- Part of the changes related to the allocation of wrong amount of Rx
descriptors from patch 2 were moved to patch 1
- Remove additional variable desc_to_refill
- Update desc_to_use after reading all descriptors - significant diff
- Update information why next_to_use must be assigned before call of the
- Update commit message to reflect recent changes
- Check for the type of the packet before doing further investigation in TSO
Michal Krawczyk (4):
net/ena: fix incorrect Rx descriptors allocation
net/ena: fix delayed cleanup of Rx descriptors
net/ena: cleanup if refilling of rx descriptors fails
net/ena: calculate partial checksum if DF bit is disabled
drivers/net/ena/ena_ethdev.c | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
1 file changed, 33 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)
More information about the dev