[dpdk-dev] dev Digest, Vol 139, Issue 35

reshma sarat reshmasarat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:23:02 CEST 2017

Yes, as you said I had copied the header files to a location that is in
some way packagable with your application. But it didn't work even after I
had copied the rte_config.h file. Now I have removed the header files from
the location and included them using -I directives in the makefile of my
application. On building DPDK, no error is obtained. But after setting the
source and target and running the makefile of my application, I am getting
the same error as:-

/root/dpdk-stable-16.07.2/lib/librte_eal/common/include/rte_memory.h:83:2:
error: #error "Unsupported cache line size".

I have checked my cacheline size using

/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cache/coherency_line_size in which the size is 64.

Is there any dependency on the system in which I am running the
application. Since I am
running my application in 32-bit system.

Message: 5