[dpdk-dev] Mellanox external dependencies...

Ananda Sathyanarayana ananda at versa-networks.com
Fri Apr 21 20:20:32 CEST 2017

Hi All,

We are using dpdk version 16.04 and have a requirement to verify the MLX4
based adapter card.  Mellanox dpdk driver depends on the external libraries
and kernel modules from mellanox OFED release.

The following link has support for DPDK 16.11 and DPDK 2.2.

http://www.mellanox.com/page/products_dyn?product_family=209&mtag=pmd_for_dpdk

I did not find the mellonox drivers compatible for DPDK 16.04. Could you
please point me to the right version of libibverbs, libmlx4 and Kernel
modules (mlx4_core, mlx4_en, mlx4_ib and ib_uverbs) that can be used with
DPDK 16.04.

Thanks,
Ananda