[dpdk-dev] checkpatch.pl inconsistent results

Legacy, Allain Allain.Legacy at windriver.com
Sun Feb 26 18:31:59 CET 2017

Ok, I guess what I meant was that the automatic download could fetch the tool from a specific commit id (not master), and we could update the commit id that we want to use on a periodic basis.  That way at least everyone is at the same baseline at any given snapshot in time and results would be reproducible if we had to revert back to an earlier stable branch to port a fix.