[dpdk-dev] Port stats zero when using MLX5 DPDK driver

Shahaf Shuler shahafs at mellanox.com
Tue Jan 10 09:43:37 CET 2017

supporting this functionality is not on the plans. If you wish to read statistics of a running process you can use ethtool –S <device_name>.
It will provide you the statistics of the port.
Note that those statistics count the number of bytes/packet which were received/sent by the port. This number may not be equal to the number of packet/bytes which were send/received on the PMD.

--Shahaf