[dpdk-dev] technical board meeting, 2017-06-07

Ilya Maximets i.maximets at samsung.com
Wed Jun 7 11:45:43 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I wanted to remind the question about 'external dependencies'
and off-by-default policy for the new features.

Currently, I'm interested in adding libnuma as a general dependency
for LIBRTE_EAL as suggested by Sergio Gonzalez Monroy in discussion
of balanced allocation of hugepages.

Most recent patchset located here:
http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2017-June/067337.html

It fails to build on the test servers right now because of not
installed libnuma-devel package.

Previous discussion was in this thread:
http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2017-April/063442.html

Maybe you can add this topic to agenda?

Unfortunately I'll not be able to join the meeting, but I'd
like to hear your opinions and read the discussion log and
meeting-minutes later.

Thanks.
Best regards, Ilya Maximets.