[dpdk-dev] Project move under DPDK.org umbrella.

Melik-Adamyan, Areg areg.melik-adamyan at intel.com
Thu Jun 22 23:58:14 CEST 2017

Hello there,

Per our discussion within Intel, I am sending official request to DPDK community to include our cloud network function framework YANFF - https://www.github.com/intel-go/yanff to DPDK.org. As it is using DPDK underneath and provides higher level abstraction for enabling development of cloud network function in a native way, we hope that it will be good addition in enhancing DPDK community.
Please let me know what are the steps and from our side I am ready to provide more detailed information.

Thanks,
-Areg.

==
Areg Melik-Adamyan, PhD