[dpdk-dev] librte_power w/ intel_pstate cpufreq governor

Threqn Peng phyorat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:22:30 CET 2017

Hello,

    The solution should be "rte_epoll_wait". 10G NIC burst handling with in
"rte_epoll_wait" state(rx-queue number:12), pkt loss rate is about 0.003%.
Patch mail list(http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2015-February/014191.html)

    As for "cpu scaling frequence",  I think the better choice should be
leaving it to P-State, since driver-controlling is better than user's
acknowledgement of hardware state.

    FYI.

Best Regards,
Peng