[dpdk-dev] Defining multiple actions based on a field value for the same table lookup in ip_pipeline application

Nidhia Varghese nidhiavarghese93 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 07:23:07 CEST 2017

Thanks for your reply Shyam.
Yes, I went through it. But my doubt is whether it is possible to define
two different miss actions based on some decision criteria(input port in my
case).
Miss ->Case 1: Add entry to table if portid = 1
        ->Case 2: Drop if portid = 2

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Shyam Shrivastav <
shrivastav.shyam at gmail.com> wrote:

> For each table a lookup hit and miss function can be registered, have a
> look at
> rte_pipeline_run(struct rte_pipeline *p) for the semantics

Thanks,
Nidhia Varghese