[dpdk-dev] [RFC] service core concept header implementation

Van Haaren, Harry harry.van.haaren at intel.com
Thu May 25 15:27:49 CEST 2017

Hi All,

<snip> Service Cores RFC, more details and discussion </snip>

> Though I think both PMD/core libraries  and app layer might be interested in that: i.e.
> app might also have some background processing tasks, that might need to be run
> on several cores (or core slices).

Thanks everybody for the input on the RFC - appreciated! From an application point-of-view, I see merit in Konstantin's suggestions for the API, over the RFC I sent previously. I will re-work the API taking inspiration from both APIs and send an RFCv2, you'll be on CC :)

Cheers, -Harry