[dpdk-dev] DPDK Meet-up in Boston area

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 15:19:40 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

We are hosting another DPDK meet-up in the Boston area next week,
Wednesday October 18th - this time in the Red Hat offices in Westford, MA.

You can find more information about the meet-up, including (when I put
them up) our speaker line-up.

  https://www.meetup.com/BostonSoftwareNetworking/events/243865692/

We will have 2-3 presentations, plus some social food and drink time.

If you are in the area, and available for the evening, we will start
things off at 6pm, and start presentations by 6:30pm.

Please sign up so that we have an idea of numbers!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338