[dpdk-dev] i40e mbuf->rss indication

Hanoch Haim (hhaim) hhaim at cisco.com
Sun Mar 25 23:54:55 CEST 2018

Hi Andrey,

The ML specification is clear. The key is defined and work the same for all driver.
My point is that the RSS result (Rx-queue) is *correct* but the 32bit intermediate hash value that is reported in the descriptor is not correct. The hash value reside in the first 16B.
I can send how to reproduce this if needed.It might be related to flow-director configuration I have.

Thanks,
Hanoh
Sent from my iPhone