[dpdk-dev] Patch not seen in the Patchwork

Leah Tekoa Leah at Ethernitynet.com
Mon Oct 15 10:10:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

Can someone please take a look and help me with this?

The patch I want to submit is just a small fix of correcting a typo and replacing 'Y' with 'R' while displaying the RED bytes statistics.
As written in my previous email, I followed the instructions under: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-18.08/contributing/patches.html but my patch was not added to the Patchwork.

Appreciate your help,
Leah.

-----Original Message-----
From: dev <dev-bounces at dpdk.org> On Behalf Of Leah Tekoa
Sent: October 9, 2018 10:01 AM
To: dev at dpdk.org
Cc: Shachar Beiser <Shachar at Ethernitynet.com>; Barak Perlman <Barak at Ethernitynet.com>
Subject: [dpdk-dev] Patch not seen in the Patchwork

Hi,

My name is Leah Tekoa and I am working at Ethernity Networks.
I am a new contributor to DPDK.

I am trying to submit code to DPDK.
I followed the instructions under: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides-18.08/contributing/patches.html

  *   I registered to the DPDK development mailing list.
  *   I registered to the DPDK Patchwork.
  *   I also registered to:  stable at dpdk.org<mailto:stable at dpdk.org> and users at dpdk.org<mailto:users at dpdk.org>.
  *   I committed my change and followed the instructions regarding the commit message Subject Line and Body.
  *   I ran the checkpatches.sh and verified the patch is OK.
  *   I generated the patch with git-format-patch.
  *   I sent the patch using git-send-mail and got: ‘Result: OK’.

The problem is that I don’t see my patch in the Patchwork.
Note that I did get an email with my patch, that has the dev at dpdk.org<mailto:dev at dpdk.org> on the TO. Also, an internal colleague got my patch email as well.

Can you advise please?

Thanks,
Leah.