[dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] i40e VF PMD not getting multicast packets

Dey, Souvik sodey at rbbn.com
Tue Oct 16 17:11:47 CEST 2018

Hi Xing/Wu,
                I am using dpdk 17.11.2 and i40e kernel driver 2.4.6, and I see all multocast packets are not reaching the VF. Do we support/tested i40evf pmd for v6 support ? Can you please let me know what we need to do extra to make v6 work with i40evf pmd. V4 works fine. I also have rte_eth_allmulticast_enable() enabled but without any success.

Souvik