[dpdk-dev] Use shared C library to install DPDK

Marin Peko marinpeko5 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:09:41 CEST 2018

Hi there,

I am using Alpine LInux in my Docker container.
Since DPDK cannot be installed with *musl* C library, I decided to use *glibc
*for Alpine Linux (from here <https://github.com/sgerrand/alpine-pkg-glibc>
).
It is installed as a shared library on the following path:
*/usr/glibc-compat/lib*.
Now, if I try to run *make install ...* on DPDK, I get the error that my
*stdio.h* file is missing. How can I link shared C library like *glibc *with
DPDK? Which Makefile should I change in order to get this working?

Thanks

--
univ.bacc.ing.comp. Marin Peko
Address: Iločka 10, Split, 21 000, Croatia
Email: marinpeko5 at gmail.com
Mob.: +385 91 19 66 720