[dpdk-dev] [RFC] ethdev: support hairpin queue

Ori Kam orika at mellanox.com
Wed Aug 14 07:35:48 CEST 2019

Hi Stephen,

I was thinking about it. the reason that I split the functions is that they use different
parameters sets. For example the hairpin queue doesn't need memory region while it does need
the hairpin configuration. So in each case hairpin queue / normal queue there will be
parameters that are not in use. I think this is less preferred. What do you think?

Thanks,
Ori