[dpdk-dev] Compiler for Windows

Menon, Ranjit ranjit.menon at intel.com
Wed Feb 13 17:35:31 CET 2019

Thomas...
We now have the "helloworld" application with a minimal EAL building on Windows using clang. We have also managed to generate the build files using meson. There are some issues we still need to work through, but we are close to submitting patches to a branch on the draft repo. We hope to get them out soon.

ranjit m.