[dpdk-dev] DPDK techboard minutes of June 19

Jerin Jacob Kollanukkaran jerinj at marvell.com
Tue Jul 2 15:55:52 CEST 2019

Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting held on June 19 2019

        - Bruce Richardson
        - Ferruh Yigit
        - Hemant Agrawal
        - Jerin Jacob
        - Maxime Coquelin
        - Olivier Matz
        - Thomas Monjalon
        - Konstantin

1) Reviewed Userspace CFP's. Selected the CFPs. TB to update CFP's acceptance/rejection to submitters.
2) Ray to send presentation and documentation on DPDK API stability based on the inputs from subgroup and schedule a community call to review.
3) TB to review tooling community survey feedback and Honnappa to send DPDK community result to mailing list.
4) Next meeting will be on 3rd-July 19 and Konstantin  will chair it


More information about the dev mailing list