[dpdk-dev] aesni mb on Centos KO for three weeks

David Marchand david.marchand at redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 14:05:42 CEST 2019

I noticed build errors on patches I sent yesterday:
http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2019-June/084633.html

I went and looked at the test-report mailing list.

The failures on master builds started on May 14th:
http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2019-May/082432.html
But still, the test was reported as successfull.

The status got properly reported starting May 28th:
http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2019-May/083421.html
Looking at patchwork this day, I can see that it changed between
http://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/53721/ and
http://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/53722/

So I suppose someone noticed that the meson build failures were not
properly reported and fixed it, but the error still remained.

So, we have this error for 3 weeks, is there someone looking at fixing it
please?
I did not manage to build the ipsec_mb thing on my rhel.
Not sure what is wrong, but I don't want to waste more time on it.

As a sidenote, we don't have Intel build reports on the patches since this
morning, around
http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2019-June/084647.html
Has it been disabled intentionnally?

--