[dpdk-dev] DPDK techboard minutes of March 13
konstantin.ananyev at intel.com
Mon Mar 25 23:36:06 CET 2019
Meeting notes for the DPDK technical board meeting held on 2019-03-13.
- Bruce Richardson
- Ferruh Yigit
- Hemant Agrawal
- Jerin Jacob
- Konstantin Ananyev
- Maxime Coquelin
- Olivier Matz
- Stephen Hemminger
- Thomas Monjalon
0) Move TB meeting one hour earlier due to time change (3PM UTC)
1) Follow up on Community Survey on Tools and Process Pain Points
On time of meeting got 41 completed surveys
Decision to prolong deadline till March 23-rd, send more reminders to dpdk.org
and related communities (VPP, OVS) plus for TB member to send more reminders internally.
2) Status check on static code Analysis Issues
Ask Luca and John to evaluate at other possible tools (sonarcloud and LGTM).
Main criteria's to look at: number of issues found, ability to mark/stop false positives
Latest news - Coverity seems to be back online.
3) LF funding of interns
Currently looking for funding for 2 interns
GB budget working group will look for the options
4) define a minimum Qemu version dependency
Starting from 19.08 qemu 2.11 will be minimum supported version
5) Next techboard meeting(27 March)
- Maxime Coquelin will chair it
More information about the dev