[dpdk-dev] Hugepages not being deleted

Carrillo, Erik G erik.g.carrillo at intel.com
Mon May 20 17:08:31 CEST 2019

Yes, there a memzone that needs to be properly freed at finalize/cleanup time in the timer library.  One way to free it safely was explored in the following:

http://patchwork.dpdk.org/patch/53334/

but that solution has ABI implications that were undesirable.  Still looking for a better way.

Thanks,
Erik