[dpdk-dev] Jumbo Frame in pktgen & dpdk-pktgen

Nirmal Sarkar nirmal.kisan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:25:55 CET 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to explore pktgen and dpdk-pktgen with Jumbo frame.

I'm using ubuntu-18.04 system where pktgen is a kernel module and I don't
have any provision to set it for Jumbo frame.
Can you please suggest how to configure Jumbo frame in pktgen ?

In dpdk source code, I've modified RTE_MBUF_DEFAULT_DATAROOM [
*lib/librte_mbuf/rte_mbuf.h*] value with 9K and built.
During testing, I could not send packet size more than 1500 byte.
What is the suggestion to overcome this problem ?

Regards,
N. Sarkar